Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Daddy and his little girls.

The boys and the girls had plans for today. We're still on furlough (but, unfortunately, that hasn't stopped us from doing some "emergency" Corps work). Anyways....
The boys were to go to the WAAM Museum in Hood River, the girls to the Tea Parlour.
We only had one vehicle between us, so Paul decided to take the truck. The boys were SO EXCITED! They love riding in that thing. For some reason though, Paul wouldn't let me drive it ;). (I'm the girl that runs over curbs in my mini-van.)


They loaded up to head to Hood River and do the museum.


Paul, David, and Elijah are in the cab leaving.
(For some reason they didn't show up in the picture.)



Us girls went to the Tea Parlour.
I am so blessed to have 3 daughters!!
We had a good time. Everyone was "age approppriate" good.
I held Mary most of the time because she seemed to know she was missing out on something when I put her in her car seat.


Ann's favorite thing to do is to add sugar cubes and milk to her tea and stir, stir, stir. She was quite the little lady and even re-applied her "lipstick" (chapstick) after eating.
I swear she did not get that from me! Ann also felt like hot stuff when I let her use the Powder Room all by herself. (Like I was really going to haul everyone in there!)



Hannah had to get up a few times to spin around in her dress. Thankfully, the Parlour wasn't crowded. She liked stirring her tea too and eating spoonfuls of jam that were meant for the scones. And while I was holding Mary, I caught Hannah putting whipped cream on Mary's hands. At least she was sharing...


Mary was content in her car seat for about 5 minutes.
After that she was in my arms the whole time. She stayed happy that way.
I was hoping she'd sleep, but thats the way it goes.
Her favorite part was when Hannah put whip cream on her hands.
We tried on about every hat Bev (the owner/operator) had. Even Mary.

We went to Freddy's afterwards to pick up a few groceries. It was CROWDED!! All of the migrants are in town.
Buster also had some professional teeth cleaning done today.
The vet had to put him under for it so he had to skip breakfast.
I made fish (Tilapia), Brown Rice and Peas for dinner. Icecream cake for dessert.
It's been nice eating outside. We hardly ever eat dinner inside anymore.

1 comment:

Stacie, A Firefighter's Wife said...

The truck is too funny!

I'm so glad you took the girls to tea! Isn't it fun?

I love it when Jess wants to try on the hats. Great pics, again! It is easier when the babies sleep, but they seem to know they are missing out, don't they?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...