Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Our 2 Campers

The boys are back. Yay! It's funny having 2 kids go to camp because they argue over who gets to tell what story! They both had and awesome time. David always come back more self-sufficient, Elijah has this time too. I sense a lot more confidence in both of them and they are so full of kindness for their sisters because they missed them. I'm glad for that. I think we have a great camp, and I am always so impressed with the way it's run. It takes a lot of hard, consistent work to keep a camp safe for all the children involved. There are so many pre-cautions to take and a lot of careful planning goes into it. Hooray for Camp Kuratli Staff!! Thank you so much for inspiring our kids to live out their faith because of the real way you present yours!

The church kids all did great and makes The Dalles Corps so proud! They were all so full of stories which they shouted over each other on the 2 hour drive home. We just love them to bunches and get excited when we are able to witness their faith take root.

Between church and nursing homes tomorrow, I need to wash up their clothes and stick them right back in their suitcases for another 5 days of camp. We're leaving Monday and will take the other church kids too.

I'm not looking forward to another week without my boys, but will make the best of it with plenty of girl time (poor Paul). I know that one day, our kids will start leaving for good, hopefully by then I'll be ready for it! (Maybe that's what the teenage years are for..ha!ha!)

3 comments:

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

I don't think we'll ever truly be really for our kids to leave home. Maybe when they get to be teenagers we'll change or mind. So glad the kids had fun at camp.

Betsy Hart said...

Just realized you have a blog too!! :)

Rachel and Family said...

Hey Betsy!! Good to see you here! Where's your blog??? I just know you have something to say! (ha!ha!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...