Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Labor Day Weekend Trip

Here we are scavenging along the beach. We went to the beach 3 times, but I only got the camera out for this. Plus I thought it'd be better to post with our clothes on ;) (instead of swimsuits...)















Bumper cars in Seaside. We had such a blast together. After this I, Paul agreed to go on the Tilt a Whirl with me, since noone else would. We all learned, in just those few moments, that Paul and I can be 2 very different people...






Back at camp, kickin' it 'round the campfire.




I'm thanking the good Lord for family and good times.

2 comments:

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

Looks like you had great weather and an even better time. The last picture of Mary is too sweet!

Stacie, A Firefighter's Wife said...

You guys always look like you have so much fun together! I'm so glad the weather was good for you. I was a bit worried for you. I can't imagine doing the Civil War Reenactment in the rain.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...