Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Some funny things!

Elijah tells me he's going to go see our neighbor, "the Veterinarian".  My mind is boggled and I'm like who in the world is that??  "You know mom, the one who eats vegetables" says Elijah.  I still don't get it, but feel the need to explain how wonderful it is that the Veterinarian eats their vegetables but no he can't visit because I don't know them.    "Mooooom" says Elijah "you know her! It's *N* across the street."  "OOOOH the VEGETARIAN!" I say. 

Hannah is next to me at the table enjoying her treat of M&Ms.  I'm working on stuff but I'm listening to her say "You gonna die m and m."  I look over and she is holding the M&M up, giving it the what for, and then popping it in her mouth to eat.   Every single M&M:   "You gonna die m and m". Crunch, crunch, swallow.

David is practicing his guitar and I'm dancing away.  The other kids are at it too.  David stops playing looks at me  and says... "Mom, are you wearing a bra?"  "Yes David, of course I am" I say.  Then he says "Well I think you need to wear two." 

Ann is frantically yelling at me that she needs her "Puppy Coat" as we're running out the door.  I keep telling her, "you don't have a Puppy Coat!  Now get your coat on and lets go".  Ann keeps insisting that she can't find her "Puppy Coat".  I'm telling her "you can't find it because you don't have one!"  Finally she brings me Hannah's coat and says "see Mom, Hannah has a Puppy Coat".  "OOOOH!! Honey! You mean a PUFFY Coat!!"

4 comments:

Betsy Hart said...

LOL! I literally did after the bra comment!!

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

Oh, those are funny! Love the bra comment. I LOL'ed!

Stacie, A Firefighter's Wife said...

I just love the things they say! Jacob keep saying things are "hucky". I finally figured out he was saying "yucky"!

Stacie, A Firefighter's Wife said...

Diana was hysterical when she read the bra comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...