Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Us Sickies

All us girls in the house are major sickies.  Baaad stomach virus. Paul had to take Mary and Hannah to the ER on Monday night, Ann and I woke up with it Tuesday morning.  We've just been laying around in a stupor, with our handy barf bowls (aka the popcorn bowls).    You should see the laundry, or maybe not ;) 
Paul has his game on, I think he likes taking care of us sickies, which is so not my forte.  
It's killing me that I'm not able to get things done at home and at the Corps to be ready for our big trip!  
I know we're getting better though.  I am just praying that my energy comes back in full swing soon!
Several people at the Corps(church) have it too.  The Dr. said it's going around. 
I hope we didn't start it.

3 comments:

Stacie, A Firefighter's Wife said...

PTL it's now and not on your trip! I wish I knew, I would have brought you over a meal my friend.

Martha said...

Oh Rachel,

I am so sorry. I hope and pray that you and your girls get better soon. I will pray for a speedy recovery in Jesus name!

Reagan had a 24 hour bug this past Sunday. She "urped" a few times and then she was done with it. Thank goodness! I hope yours passes swiftly.

Martha

Toni Floyd said...

I didn't know that a stomach thing was going around. I have heard about a sore throat sickness making it's way around. I'll be praying for you and funny, we use the big popcorn bowl too! No worries, it gets sanitized in the dishwasher! hee hee Hope you guys feel better and stay hydrated! Lots of water! Toni

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...