Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Daughters

After our sons come our daughters. We almost didn't have them.  We almost "fixed" something that wasn't broken because we had already had 2.  Surely there's not enough time, money, energy, love for more ;)
What a crock.
Thank you Lord for taking us beyond our limits!   (You still are, oh me-oh my!)

Mary
Mary
Mary
Mary is such a go-getter. She dances from morning till night, jumping, twirling.  She can keep up with her brothers and sisters quite well.  She is full of self-initiative.  When I didn't immediately respond to get her a drink of water, she took her cup to the toilet and helped herself.


Hannah
Hannah
 Hannah
Hannah has selective hearing.  She will flat out ignore me if I'm getting in the way of her plans.  She loves to play hard, get down and dirty, let her hair go wild.  But she still likes to dress up and have beauty shows.  Hannah is really good about approaching things from every angle, like patiently walking Mary down the stairs one minute and then sharing her string cheese with her and the next minute pinching her foot till she screams.  Hannah likes to make sure all the bases are covered.  


 Ann
 Ann
 Ann
Ann is a mother-hen.  Having a big family has drawn out her nurturing and "keep-order" side.  She loves to preach.  She stands on top of the coffee table with the Bible open and preaches on and on and on.   
Just the other day, she went to lead her congregation in a song and she began to bellow out "It's raining men, hallelujah !"
I laughed so hard!  Still am! She hears it on  my Just Dance Wii game.  She swears it must be a Christian song because it says Hallelujah.  Okay Ann.


Am I in for it or what??




4 comments:

LizyBeth said...

Too Cute! And so very precious!
We have 1 girl and three boys- my little princess leads the charge most of the time and keeps all her brothers in line! Our lives would be so boring without each little blessing.:)

Stacie, A Firefighter's Wife said...

You are so in for it, but what a ride it will be!

Loved the pics and descriptions.

Thank you for the letter and the gift. I hope you can call me this week. I have so much to talk to you about!

Blessings,
Stacie

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

I'm laughing so hard. "It's raining men", LOL!!!! Too funny. I see some mini Rachel there. You're doing great! Keep up the good work. You're an inspiration to us all :)

Betsy Hart said...

If you are so am I! =) I love this post. =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...