"It was You who set all the boundaries of the earth;
You made both summer and winter."
- Swimming in the pool out back counts as a bath.
- Sleeping outside under the stars and hoping for a shooting star, night after night.
- Icecream and strawberries for lunch.
- Watermelon for dinner.
- A bit more squabbling among the children...
- A bit more love among the children.
- Two trips to camp for the boys.
- 26 books read.
- Late nights and early mornings.
- 1/2 price slushes and Diet cokes at Sonic during "happy hour"!
- Unpacking, organizing, re-organizing, again and again.
- On a whim trips to the park (or Walmart!)
- CAUTION: Children in Tow.... Bringing the children to the Center and making sure noone ends up in a Tote or ran over by a C-Cart and keeping them from swinging around on the ZRacks. Or wait. Is that me?
- Getting kicked out of Major Daddy-O's office. Hummpphh. Fine then.
- Squirting fully clothed children with the hose, fun for me :)
- Countless trips to the Library, Doctor, Dentist, Schools, Groceries, Dry Cleaners, and our Family Stores.
- Paper plates and plastic forks.
- Craft upon craft upon craft.
- Wii, Movies and the Military Channel and my newly discovered favorite Judie Byrd cooking show. 6am and all to myself.
- Imaginitive, Creative, Adventurous Play, Play, Play. (mess, mess, mess too)
He who gathers crops in summer is a prudent son,
but he who sleeps during harvest is a disgraceful son.
Ants are creatures of little strength,
yet they store up their food in the summer;
Soon it will be time for a harvest!