Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, December 19, 2008

A Guest in our Home

Roosevelt joined our family last night for the next 2 1/2 weeks. He is soooo cute and lovable. Shiny black hair, squeals of delight, easy to please with some raw veggies and fruit.

David's teacher called us last night when we went to Wal-Mart in Hood River to Christmas shop for each other. School was cancelled again for Friday so she asked if she could drop Roosevelt off so he wouldn't have to spend Christmas alone. I told her sure, but could we pick him up since I had no clue when we'd be home with the roads and all. She would love to have us over, so we picked him up on the way home. I had to shove my seat all the way forward so he would fit.

Roosevelt is causing lots of fun and excitement in our home!

Can you guess what he is??

2 comments:

Bebee's Human said...

Is Roosevelt a guinea pig?

Stacie, A Firefighter's Wife said...

I'm with your mom...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...