Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Yummy Recipe!

I got most of this recipe from my Taste of Home magazine, but after trying it once, needed to spruce it up for our own tastes. This mix makes enough for 2 casseroles, I use ½ right away and freeze the other ½ for later, just making up a new stuffing mixture when I go to bake it.

Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole

Mix together:
8 Cups Cooked Cubed Chicken
10 Ounces of Ham Lunchmeat
3 Cups of Peas
2 Cups of Swiss Cheese
1 Cup of Cheddar
2 Cans of Cream of Chicken Soup
1 Cup Milk
¾ Cup Mayo
½ Cup Mustard
2 Tablespoons lemon juice

Spread out in 9x13 Dish

Mix together 2 6 ounce boxes of stuffing mix with 3 cups water and one stick of melted butter. Let it set until all liquid is absorbed (about a minute or two).

Spread over chicken mixture in baking dish. Cover with foil.

Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes, take of foil and bake an additional 10-15 minutes, until stuffing topping is crispy golden.

2 comments:

JOY said...

Hi! I just came to visit your blog as I noticed we are both interested in organizing. I'm glad I did because I can't wait to try this recipe! Have a great day!

Stacie, A Firefighter's Wife said...

Thanks, Rach! Hope you're not too sore today after that massage from John. I hope your sciatica goes away.

I'm up blogging because I can't sleep.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...