Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

25 Things about me

So this has been going around facebook and I finally did mine. I've been tagged several times but just now got around to it. It's way to hard to come up with 25 things! Here they are:

1. I have a twin brother.

2. I have lived in 4 different states in the last 13 years.

3. I love to camp.

4. I love Little House on the Praire books and shows.

5. I love being a mom to our 4 fantastic children.

6. I have another fantastic child being knit together, coming in April!

7. I pray I don't ruin them.

8. I would still love to go back to college for more learning, but don't see how my interests will relate to my Officership- anthropology, archeology, philosophy, government, history.

9. I love to learn and "self-teach" myself whenever I'm interested in something although my interests quickly change! (adhd?!?)

10. I also love to teach my children and any question they ask will set me off in a sermon, lecture, or hours of research.

11. The older children are learning to sometimes avoid asking me questions! (see #10)

12. I am still madly in love with my husband of 11 1/2 years.

13. I think he likes me too ;)

14. I LOVE to travel!

15. I hate useless, worthless or too much stuff!

16. I have strong opinions but will often keep them to myself so I don't hurt or offend someone. They don't really matter anyway.

17. I think the best of people which has left me naive or vulnerable in some situations.

18. I miss being around my family and Paul's.

19. I love being an Officer and the variety of things it requires from me. I like my "work"!

20. I still have those hard moments (#19).

21. In some mysterious way, God gets me through them!

22. I love homemaking - nurturing, cooking, cleaning, managing, etc.

23. I am not a good sleeper.

24. I prefer hot summers.

25. My dream home would be all decked out pink, lacey and Victorian with a huge vegetable garden out back.

1 comment:

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

It's nice to get to know you better!

Hope you're having a good week so far.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...