Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, July 20, 2009

Home League Field Trip

Last Wednesday, our Home League group (Women's Ministries) took a field trip to the Vista House and Bridal Veil Falls. We had a great time! Not all of our ladies could go, but those that did had a super fun time! (I can't post their pictures, but trust me, they were there). Also, you won't see Ann in the Bridal Veil Falls pics because I couldn't find one of her without a HL lady. The Chouinards at the Vista House.



Bridal Veil Falls. The hike was perfect with children and for most of our ladies. It was about a mile with some uphill. And the trail was in good shape.

We all sat on the side of a hill to eat our picnic lunches.


Mommy and Mary (my arms length photo)

I love being outside. I love hiking and camping and all that goes with it. I wish we would do it more, but you know, it's just hard to make the time for it when you think you're busy with more "important" things.
The Chouinards will definately be going back here and will be doing some of the other waterfall trails nearby.
Thank you Lord for your creation!! How did you come up with all this good stuff?! It's not only beautiful and refreshing but fully funtioning too! God, you amaze me!

3 comments:

Stacie, A Firefighter's Wife said...

I'm so glad you guys had so much fun! I wish Lily liked the Ergo. So far, she has screamed the last three times I've put her in it. Mary looks very content!

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

I love to go all the water falls. Haven't done it in very long time. Great pictures!

Betsy Hart said...

Is that a mei tai I see you carrying her in?? LOVE IT!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...