Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Would you believe...

Would you believe....

that last week I got in an bickerment (my word for almost argument) with my husband... over lost binkys

that I turned down the wrong way in a construction zone and had the workers jumping up and down at me before I even noticed

that I so enjoyed my 2 evenings to myself on Monday and Tuesday that I considered what it would be like living single... but just for a moment ;)

that I heard and then saw two SKUNKS on my back porch very late at night on Tuesday and had to will myself not to go out there and give them *heck*

that I fed my 2 and 4 year old a bowl of dry cheerios for lunch because I wanted the kitchen to stay clean for *just a little longer*

that my son built an impressive circuit board at school but when he brought it home to show me, I couldn't figure out how to work it

that when I took a rare trip to Kmart the other day for 2 items, that I came out with a whole buggy full of great "deals" and crabby children (wait till you see all my picture frames! yay!)

that when I got home from Kmart, I was informed that I left my credit card there! (nothing good ever comes from my trips to Kmart- thus the "rareity")

that after using the phone while the little girls were in the bathtub, that I came back to a FLOOD all over the bathroom floor and that they had managed to mush up an entire bar of soap so that they could make blue water

that while at the Corps this week I mistook one of our employees for a transient when I found her sleeping on a pew in the Chapel. I was all geared up for a "how can we help you" counseling session, sat down next to the back of her head and then realized--- oh! it's you!
boy did we have a laugh... well, mostly me... poor thing had a migraine... oops!

that when I took my son to school the other day, I reached to give him a kiss and he had covered the bottom half of his face with vaseline because of 2 chapped lips. I used my hands to clean up his face and my hands were so slippery that I couldn't get the car door open. So then I wiped my hands on my uniform skirt and will now need to take a trip to the cleaners

that on a whim, I decided to move the the TV Stand (with the TV) over and angled about 1 1/2 feet. So I tried with all my might and couldn't... then I recruited the kids to help... then we still couldn't get that thing to budge... then we broke it... then I somewhat fixed it... then we left it alone... then we confessed to Daddy what Mommy made the kids do...

that I actually had all the laundry hampers empty, clothes washed, folded, and put away for a whole 3 hours

3 comments:

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

Whew! You've had a week, haven't you? I'm so glad you can laugh about it now. I think blogging helps us process stuff. Very healthy!

Stacie, A Firefighter's Wife said...

That was great! I laughed the whole way through that post! Sounds like my last week!

Bebee's Human said...

Mercy! ha ha ha! Now I know I need to get up there to your place. I thought I was the only one who lived like that. Ha ha ha! Don't forget that skunks have a high number of rabies cases.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...