Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Quick Update



We had an awesome weekend at Women's Retreat.  I will share more about that. It deserves a post all of its own.
Stacie, if you're reading.... THANK YOU!! so much for blessing us Friday night.  What a help you were!  People out there... it is so nice to be loved and taken care of!! Just thought I'd share.

We thoroughly enjoyed our time with our neice, Paige. 
What an AMAZING young lady she is.  I pray my daughters "turn out" that good!

My parents got into town today and we are having a great time together.  Love, love, love them!!

And now I will leave you with the two most prominent words in my language this week
Harvest Festival...!!
(Come on down...Friday night at the Army 4-8pm)

Frantic, busy, overwhelmed, stressed,
but loving (most) every minute.
Thank you Lord!



3 comments:

Stacie, A Firefighter's Wife said...

My pleasure! I'm so glad I was able to return the favor. You guys have been awesome helping me out with soccer as well.

I'm so glad you had fun. Can't wait to hear more about retreat. Call me when you can! I know you are busy with your parents being here.

I'll try to make it on Friday.

Betsy Hart said...

I can't wait to hear what you thought of the Retreat! It was wonderful!!

Paige Marken said...

Thank you so much Aunt Rachel for having me and paying me such a nice compliment. Your girls will be amazing! I enjoyed being with my aunt for a weekend! Love ya

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...