Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Zoo



On Saturday morning, our neighbors took us to the zoo.
Isn't that sweet?
They have twin boys.


           We had a wonderful time. 
           The weather was perfect. 
           The animals are fascinating. 
           And we got friendly with our neighbors.


       For Narnia!



     We thought this sign was funny.
     Notice the bottom line.


 We brushed goats for a looooong time. 
 This goat was so longsuffering. 

         And this goat.


This one too.


             I call this one "Man and Goat"


                   Ann had a rough ride.


                      Mine was rougher though.

Does Paul look scared here? Confused? 
She scares me too ;)  lol!


           What's worse than pushing around a 9 year old?


           Trying to reach high speeds with your 11 year old.


~The earth is filled with His Glory~




2 comments:

Stacie, A Firefighter's Wife said...

OK, second picture from the bottom. WHAT is standing behind you????? It looks like Big Foot with clothes on! LOL!!!!

Wow, you are having some nice weather.

Rach, you look so good. It looks like half of you is missing! Great job! I'm trying to lose 10 pounds and I can't seem to do it with all this laying around.

I'm up more, but I need to really watch what I eat. I find myself eating more than usual for some reason. Boredom? Yikes! I know better that that!

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

What a fun day! I'm so guilty of not ever taking my kids to a zoo yet. They've been with their grandma, but not me. One of these days! Wish there was one in Eastern Oregon. Closest one is in Boise.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...