Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Life (as I know it)



Earlier this week, Paul and I went to another training seminar to pick up more "equipping". My sister-n-law came and cared for the children, but really, I think God sends her just as much for me, as for the children. I just love that woman. 

I am really enjoying the opportunities that San Francisco has to offer, but especially the new ARC skills that I am learning to most effectively love and serve people, which of course, begins in my own home.   Our most recent conference in Long Beach was all about people, our rehabilition program services,(you know the psycho-stuff)  and I learned some amazing yet practical tools.
Jesus said "you will know the truth and the truth will set you FREE!"   
Is it fair game to apply my new understandings to my children, why yes, of course!   (hee!hee!)


This new appointment and venture in our lives, is not soley set out for Paul and Rachel.  It is for the whole lot of us.  Our gracious God appointments the whole family, right down to little Mary.
 He is not a divider, sending us all to go our own separate ways, God is a uniter.


It has been almost a year of an uphilll battle in a lot of ways.  Not everything is "solved" from my perspective, but I try to commit my ways to the Lord instead of brooding, and I keep seeing God's creative provision!!




I take the kids out and about everytime I get the chance.   The children and I are trying to have some fun with all the (annoying) attention we get for being a "big" family.  Now we just pretend we're movie stars and we have paparazzi.  But really, people are so friendly and curious, I don't mind.  I do mind though when they ask me how old I am.


Here is a hidden picture game... can you spot all five?


Wherever you are in your journey, may you know the love and peace that our Living God has to offer.



2 comments:

Betsy Hart said...

Rachel! What wonderful pictures =) I love hearing your view on things. It really is a divine plan isn't it?

Stacie, A Firefighter's Wife said...

The kids and I loved all the pictures. you are doing so well, Rach! I enjoyed our conversation so much this morning.

I keep getting that Parent Trap song stuck in my mind, "Let's get together yeah, yeah!"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...