Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Oh Happy Day!

Yesterday I got what I wanted after 5 looong years... NEW BLINDS!! Every window of our house is now fitted with new blinds. Honeycomb blackout. A sort of sandy color. I am one happy girl! Why?... we've been living with sheets on the bedroom windows for 5 summers. An ugly wall of broken curtains over our beautiful picture window. Rolling fabric blinds downstairs that are dated and don't work. And over every window upstaits- mutilated metal blinds after probably 20 or more years of wear and tear. Now when I want a room dark, it is dark. When I want a room light, it is light. I spent last night adjusting them to show everyone the different effects I could create with the lighting. We had a lovely taco night with just the right amount of lighting. Ha!Ha!

3 comments:

Stacie, A Firefighter's Wife said...

I'm so happy for you!

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

That is great that you got new blinds!

It was wonderful seeing you and your children at the Luau! You looked wonderful and Mary was precious.

Katy said...

Isn't it funny how small things can make us so happy? :) That's great!!! :)

Thank you so much for your kind comment on my blog! I hope you have a wonderful rest of your weekend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...