Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, July 25, 2010

What is Good

*David giving Hannah a piggy back ride all  the way to the Park.

*Paul bringing me flowers.

*Hearing 140 people SING to the Lord!

*My neice and the children cozied up in the living room watching an old Godzilla.

*Hannah's big, bright smile all through Godzilla.

*Elijah cheering me up when he sees me cry.

*Ann making paper hearts, one for Mommy and one for Daddy.

*Encouraging and understanding words from comrads during a tough spot.

*Popcorn all over the front lawn and 5 faces pressed against the window watching the birds eat it all.

*Mary's naked, chubby butt running down the hallway towards her bath.

*The genorostiy of my sis-n-law and neice caring for our children with love, order and tons of fun.

*Trust in the Lord growing so BIG that there is hardly room for anything else at all.

What is most good?... the One who created good.

2 comments:

Stacie, A Firefighter's Wife said...

I love this blessing list. I'm so glad you are seeing them. God is good, isn't He?

Betsy Hart said...

I love the list too! Beautiful. I love seeing my little naked butt running for the tub too (Liv's is the cutest tho, she's got some chunk still!! lol)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...